Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A letter to our Camano Island Ward, Arlington Stake, WA



This was received from Elder Jensen and read in sacrament meeting by bishop Dale Tilley on July 7th, 2013



June 17th, 2013

Dear Bishop and Ward

I would like to thank the youth for the letter's and the package. I enjoyed EVERYTHING!
Actually, it's kind of crazy how one package can be such an attitude changed for missionaries.
Before I received the package, I was a little down because we're not having much success, but due to what I received it doesn't really matter because I know the Lord is on my side and I know people love me!

Well, I would like everyone to know that I am doing just fine and working very hard. Work here is very easy to get the investigators, but it's so hard to get them to do anything. The weather is still hot, which makes the ground hot, which eats away the sole of your shoes pretty fast. But in the end, I love these people here and would do anything for them and I would be grateful if I could serve them for Eternity!

The things that I have gained to be a better me from these people here is something I will never forget.

I love the Gospel, Church and my Mission and I know that the church is TRUE!

Love

elder adam jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment