Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again! (two years really)!

Saying goodbyes and meeting new faces and some I've known forever.
Howard and I at the airport with Brother and Sister Willard - our before and after shot's of our mission.

We arrived early, VERY early at Seatac airport as the flight was leaving for Provo at 7:15am, family in tow, we meet other families who are also off to Provo, one family in particular The Willard's!!

So we have a before our mission shot and will post pictures and letters as my Mom gets them...on our way to Love, Serve and Share in the Lord's work for two years!!

Tears, tissues and lots of goodbyes...!


1 comment: