Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 23, 2012

No Baptisms and sick...!



July 23rd, 2012

Hey everyone!

Well this past week was not that good. We met with everyone and taught them and got new people to teach, but when Sunday came around no one came to church. So no one is truly progressing. Oh and we were supposed to have a baptism this past Sunday, his name is Caio, it’s like Kyle, but he said he didn't want to be baptized this past Sunday anymore because his grandma who is already baptized gave him doubts about baptism. I don't know why she did that considering she wants him to be baptized. Anyways, he did come to church though and I think he will be baptized next Sunday. I truly hope he does. The grandma did tell us that she talked to him about baptism and that he won’t be baptized because of what she said. We'll see!

Other things that has happened this past week, on Saturday night I started to not feel that good, and really weak. I thought it might have been some food, and I would be alright the next day. Man I was wrong. Next day on Sunday I woke up with a horrible migraine and still weak and a fever. I had the fever all day and the migraine. It was basically horrible. So I took medicine all day and went to bed like usual at 9:30 at night. I woke up today and I still had the migraine, but my fever I think went down. I don't feel as hot as yesterday. But I am keeping up with meds and I think it will go away soon. I don’t need to go to a doctor and there is no doctor’s office like back home here, only the hospital. and if I needed to go to the hospital then I would need to call Sister Hall first and what not, but I am doing much better today!! I also have all the medicine I need for this situation lol.


I am happy you got in touch with Sister Petrie. It’s actually awesome that my first area is with the them. So the Petries are in their 70´s I think or late 60´s but they are so nice, and I do hope that I get to stay here another transfer so I will be able to see them. Oh and a lot of people still went to church even though they couldn’t get a ride from Elder and Sister Petrie. If I do get transferred then they will bring all of the stuff to João Pessoa. I won’t receive mail until the 2 of August, but all is good and I am looking forward to August 2nd!!

Well I love you

elder adam Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment