Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Being Spoilt

Thursday 1st November, 2012

Hello Everyone,


Well this past week...

So we got almost all of our baptisms confirmed. Just waiting on one person. He had to work or something on Sunday and there just was no possible way he could have been confirmed. Oh and I forgot that we did baptize the other youth Noé. He is pretty cool and he is already playing soccer with the other youth at the church. So far with baptisms, everything is going great and I love knowing how much potential there is in this area and in this mission. Bringing people to real salvation is a really good mood changer lol. It just lets you know that people really have enough faith for after this life. 


Oh and my companion was transferred. To Sousa actually. A place that is just as hot but without the wind so in the end it is hotter than here in Mossoro. He became a zone leader there. My new companions name is Elder Claudio. He is an American from Las Vegas. So far he seems pretty cool. An Elder who likes to work, but in a smarter way. Not the way that will just get you super tired throughout the day. But yeah that’s what happened. oh someone brought me almost all the birthday cards already, but next week I will receive whatever packages are there and plus if there is more birthday cards. I love all of you guys and I love being spoiled!  Oh, and I still LOVE Dr. Pepper!!

With love,

elder adam jensen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment