Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A New Companion



From: Adam Jensen <adj1991@myldsmail.net>
 Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 13:27:45 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re:
Hello Dad
Thank you for the answer from last week's question -lol. it did help. I forgot about how it will as numurous as the stars. but yeah it did help. Well anyway, yeah Elder Collins was made Zone Leader and my new companion is Elder Claudio from Las Vegas and he has 1 year and 7 months on the mission. I think he will finish his mission in Mossoró. but he is such a hard worker and with him we are trying a lot of new ways to work than the normal boring way lol, but still just having fun while doing it.
We will be emailing back to the normal time, I will be an hour earlier as we were in the begininning. In the house, everyone wanted to email at ten a.m. before, but Elder Collins wanted to wait til 11:00am, so we did.
I emailed everyone last week that emailed me. I don't really need anything except taco bell hot sauce, just the small packets from the fast food, it would make my food taste so much better here.
Not too much to write this week, as Mom is not on here to instant email either. Have a great week, I have to go now.

love,
elder adam jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment