Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Transferred!



Wednesday December 13, 2012

So this past week...

The past week went very well. we hit all of our goals except for having baptisms. but that’s ok. the families that we were teaching are still progressing and awesome. they truly were a blessing to me and I hope I was for them too. I really just can’t remember much of what I did except for teaching and seeing members and just having fun like normal. Everything just went very well all up until Tuesday night when I found out Elder Claudio and I were being transferred. Elder Claudio was called to be a Zone leader and I am now in João Pessoa with Elder Martins who is from Elder Willard’s mission. He is pretty cool and I know I will enjoy working with him. I think he will be leaving next transfer though.

Anyway, that actually is all I have to say....oh wait, I received a Christmas card from you guys and a package of a book and juice powder. I currently love anything fruit punched flavored because they don’t have that flavor here in the northeast of Brazil. It was a good package, and card lol. I will email again on Monday, and I will receive letters or packages probably once a week now, but I know I will receive something next Thursday for the conference of Natal (Christmas conference the 20th). 

I promise I will send photos next week. Lindsay wrote me and said that Gavin finally did it and how he proposed with some pictures as well. It’s was cool and I am so happy for them. My new companion is Brazilian. As this isn’t a p-day, and is a regular working day so I have to keep in mind the hour that I am in.

Yeah I got all the chocolate already from England and ate it ALL. The fruit punch crystal light was good. My new companion is pretty cool, he speaks some English too!! Oh, but yeah the area is pretty cool, we are right next to the center of João Pessoa which is a small area but a good one. It also has a ward here, but yeah I have to go soon because the LAN house closes in five minutes, Elder Claudio and I set it all up in Mossoró to have at least 12 baptisms this month there, it kind of sucks to leave but its ok.  These thing’s happen on the mission!

Wow that is really cool about missions and Kallie is already prepared. Really you don’t even need to prepare that much before you go except for already having a testimony. I got transferred to joão pessoa. ipês area. it’s pretty cool. It was a long travel and that is why I didn’t email yesterday but I will email again on Monday. Wow Nic’s plane ticket was a lot of money. I don’t know why but it’s understandable in these days. I will also ask a member here to buy me some underwear, so it will all work itself out. They have another van going to the temple in Jan, so I can either wait or ask the Bishop here when he is going to the temple next or ask President Hall. It’s kind of nice being so close to everything now. I will be able to receive mail a lot faster now too - like once a week ! WOO HOO! Start Writing everyone!

Well I got to go now. I hope you all have and had a great week!!

 with love

 elder adam jensen



p.s. Well I love you guys and I will say more on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment