Elder Adam Jensen

Elder Adam Jensen
2/2012 - 2/2014 Elder Adam Jensen

About Me

My photo
Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil
I have been called to serve the Lord in the Joao Pessoa, Brazil Mission. Joao Pessoa is in the NE region of Brazil and is the capital city of the state of Paraíba, it was founded in 1585. It is also known as "the city where the sun rises first". The nearest Temple is 75 miles away in Recife. Please follow me as I embark on the Lord's work love, serve and share His Gospel. Over the next two years 2/1012 -2/2014 You can write to me at: Elder Adam Jensen Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, #515 Tambauzinho 58042 - 020 Joao Pessoa - PB Brazil. or email Elder Jensen at: adj1991@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 4, 2013

Another Baptism and Final Travel Itinerary - Elder Adam Dane-Philip Jensen!!!!!



November 4th, 2013


Hello Everyone


So this past week....


This past week was annoying but rewarding in the end. We are working very hard and walking forever, but the Lord is so grateful that he blessed us again with another baptism. Her name is Eduardo she is 9 years old and is a grand-daughter to someone that was baptized 3 weeks prior to her baptism. She is awesome and understands everything, she is very smart and I know that she really was baptized through conversion. It's amazing how the Lord works, even with children as young as she is.


Next week, I don't know who will be baptised because out of the 13 new people we were able contact and teach, none of them went to church. Having church in the morning in Brazil is so much harder for people to go to church. Every single job here is Monday til Saturday. The only day people have time to do things, like, clean the house, the clothes and buy food, run errands is on Sunday. I think that is why we teach on the Sabbath day a lot more than anything else, except for the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I am enjoying my area a lot and I am walking a ton!! We walk a little bit further here in this area because we have to walk about 45-50 minutes until we see houses in our area, but either way the people are very blessed and I am happy to serve them here in Rio Tinto.


I miss you all and now I know that I will see you all on the 17th at noon! don't be late!!


love,


elder adam jensen

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment